Mission – Reduce the distance between Happiness & Success from the deprived and unprivileged section of the society and raise their standard of living.
Vision – To bring the Valuable and measurable impact that improve one’s life for a financially healthy society.
Our Team –
Mrs. Dharati Pawar
Mr. Sunil Bhamare
Vice President –
Mr. Sanjay Pawar
Joint Secretary –
Mr. Gajanan More
Mr. Deven Patil
Mr. Raviraj Pardeshi
Mr. Sachin Pawar
INTRODUCTION OF VASUNDHARA FOUNDATION
Vasundhara Foundation Chalisgaon believes in
वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम् (Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam) is a non-governmental organization based in Chalisgaon, Maharashtra, comprising of professionals (Businessmen, Social workers, Trainers) as well as grass-root workers. The motto is SELF-SUFFICIENCY and SUSTAINABILITY.
The ultimate aim of Vasundhara is Community Development through self-sufficiency of the community. The members of Vasundhara are
working along with the volunteers plan and implement the activities.
Vasundhara is presently addressing the following issues in the community.
- Community motivation for Girl child development
- Provision of primary needs of underprivileged communities
- Financial Awareness among school children and females from rural areas through financial literacy programs.
- Livelihood program for females.
- Environmental sustainability projects.
- AREAS: Vasundhara Foundation is currently working in North Maharashtra area
Registered office –
Plot no. – 34, Samarth Vihar Apartment,
Dairy Road, Chalisgaon – 424101,
Dist. – Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
Cell Number – 8378989667
Email – email@example.com